About me

He is half-Japanese, and I am...Not. So this is me trying to learn how to make sushi and eat it too. Or sometimes, just eating all the rice and smiling between every bite.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Best Halloween EVER!

Halloween is coming up, and like many other couples, Dallin and I are struggling to come to an agreement about costumes. If Dallin could have his way, he would always be a dinosaur, just like when he was a little kid.


(But isn't he so cute?)

He even looked at a child size dinosaur costume at T.J Maxx and tried to convince me that it was a good idea to try and squeeze himself into a tiny T-Rex costume.

But I have a better idea. Ever since we celebrated our first Halloween together, those many moons ago, I have wanted Dallin to be one thing for Halloween. 


Russell. From the Pixar movie UP. 

Because, and I say this with all the love I have in my heart, Dallin looks like a grown up version of Russell. 


Dallin would make the best Russell. And I would be Kevin, or Doug, or Mr. Carl Fredricksen. It would be the best Halloween EVER! I may or may not already know exactly how to bring both costumes together, and I may or may not already have bits and pieces of both of the costumes. 

Now I just have to convince Dallin... 

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment